During her win in her opening episode, Huggins changed her declaration in one round, here is a transcript:
- Pauline: Seven... not written down.... and it's dodgy
- Carl: Seven, risky as well
- Des: Let's hear the lady's first...
- Pauline: PROMATE
- Des: PRO...?
- Alison: (interjecting enthusiastically, nodding) PRONATE?
- Pauline: PRO....[slight pause].... PRONATE, yes.
- Alison: How are you spelling that?
- Pauline: P-R-O-N-A-T-E
The production team did not initially pick up on this, but invited the player she'd beaten (Carl Dundas) back to Series 58 as a challenger, even though had promate ☓ been disallowed, Dundas would still have mathematically lost before the conundrum.
|#||Date||Type||Contestant 1||Score||Contestant 2||Guest||Lex||Max|
|4484||19/11/2007||P||Carl Dundas||60 – 79||Pauline Huggins||Barbara Dickson||Alison Heard||123|
|4485||20/11/2007||P||Pauline Huggins||74 – 88||Gary Tennant||Barbara Dickson||Alison Heard||121|