- A brief overview of Countdown and some of its records and terminology.
- The team: Nick Hewer, Rachel Riley and Susie Dent.
- The show's institutions: the conundrum, the pencam, and the Teatime Teaser.
- Tom Chafer-Cook, reigning series champion, and his series grand final against Bradley Horrocks.
- The most recent Championship of Champions Final between Dylan Taylor and Dan McColm.
- The 30th Birthday Championship final between Conor Travers and Jack Hurst.
- Carol Vorderman, Richard Whiteley, Des Lynam, Des O'Connor and Jeff Stelling, the show's former presenters.
- The equal highest ever scores, Julian Fell's 146 and Conor Travers' 146.