Revision as of 16:36, 10 September 2020 by The Doctor (out of date, and has been for several years!)
- ...that en route to posting the then lowest ever 15 round score on 16 May 2011, Christine Buffrey had areolaes ☓ disallowed for being invalid, using phantom letters, and being misdeclared as a six-letter word?
- ...that three Countdown contestants – Charlie Reams, Dave Dyer and Mark Murphy – have been bleeped for scoring with the word WANKER or WANKERS?
- ...that on 2 November 2011, Dictionary Corner guest Mark Durden-Smith was bleeped after stating that the longest word in round 3 was SHITFACE?
- ...that the target in round 5 on 05/05/05 was 505?
- ...that Countdown was almost hosted by Michael Jackson?