- ...that the target for the last numbers game of the Championship of Champions VIII grand final was 100?
- ...that on 23 January 1990, Bob Holt became the first known contestant to choose four large numbers (outside of the Countdown Masters)?
- ...that exactly six years later, two tie-breaker conundrums were required to separate Sean Carey and Kenneth Michie?
- ...that on 21 July 2004, a Teatime Teaser with the answer MUTINEER was immediately followed by a letters round where MUTINEER was the longest available word?
- ...that the word TORTURING has been featured as a conundrum no fewer than four times, with each occasion featuring a series finalist, and on one occasion, featured two series finalists?