Due to persistent vandalism, account creation has been suspended. If you would like an account, please contact Charlie Reams on Apterous.
- A brief overview of Countdown and some of its records and terminology.
- The team: Anne Robinson, Rachel Riley, and Susie Dent.
- The show's institutions: the conundrum, the pencam, and the Teatime Teaser.
- Adam Latchford, reigning series champion, and his series grand final against Luke Boynton.
- The most recent Championship of Champions Final between Zarte Siempre and Bradley Horrocks, which was won by Siempre.
- The 30th Birthday Championship final between Conor Travers and Jack Hurst.
- Carol Vorderman, Richard Whiteley, Des Lynam, Des O'Connor, Jeff Stelling, Nick Hewer and Colin Murray, the show's former presenters.
- The highest ever score, Elliott Mellor's 152.
- Series 84, the current series of Countdown.